1. PURPOSE OF SITE. This Site is for information purposes only. This Site and its content herein should not be used by you for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Please consult your physician or medical advisor on such matters.
2. USE OF CONTENT. The content of this Site, including but not limited to the information, materials, images and product names ( the “Content”), is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity, all product names identified by ™ or ® symbols are trademarks owned or licensed to ISB. The Content may not be copied, modified, redistributed, or republished in any way, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only, as long as all copies of the Content retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other property of ISB or any third party.
5. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY. You may cancel your registration for a symposium, and receive a full refund, up to 30 days before the scheduled start of the event. If cancellation is made within 30 days of the scheduled start of the event, no refund is available. In the event that ISB is unable to hold the event as originally scheduled, all registrants will receive a full refund. Refunds will be posted to the credit card originally used to pay for the event.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ISB ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ISB MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING ITS AVAILABILITY) OR THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. FURTHER, ISB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE OR CORRECT INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO DO SO. ISB ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND AS SUCH YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL RISKS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ISB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, ISB SHALL BE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ON-LINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, INTERNET ACCESS PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER AS A RESULT OF USING THIS WEBSITE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ISB, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR A HYPERLINK SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN JURISDIISBONS DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. PLEASE CHECK IF SUCH LAWS APPLY TO YOU.
Copyright © 2016 Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, WA, USA. All rights reserved.