Institute for Systems Biology (ISB) invented the field of systems biology over the past decade. But how can we foster a new vision that will let us invent a transformational future? One answer to that question is the 100K Wellness Project, pioneered by Dr. Lee Hood.
“(This project) is very exciting because conceptually and technically, it’s reached a real tipping point where we’re in a position to fundamentally change how healthcare is practiced.” -Dr. Lee Hood, President and Co-founder, ISB
Submit Your Info
- Lee Hood, MD, PhD: PI
- Nathan Price, PhD: Co-PI, Analytics Lead
- Sean Bell: Business Director
- Jennifer Lovejoy, PhD: Translational Science
- Sandi Kaplan, MS, RD: Wellness Coach
- Craig Keebler, MD: Study Physician
- Andrew Magis, PhD: Analytics Data Scientist
- John C. Earls: Analytics Data Scientist
- Gustavo Glusman, PhD: Analytics Data Scientist
- Chris Witwer: Compliance
- Kristin Brogaard, PhD: Project Manager
- Mary Brunkow, PhD: Project Coordinator
- Sara Mecca: Project Assistant
- Gretchen Sorensen: Communications
Interested in information about ISB’s spinout scientific wellness company? Please visit Arivale.com
Hood L, Price ND. May 15, 2014. Promoting Wellness and Demystifying Disease: The 100K Wellness Project. Clinical Omics.
Hood L, Price N. 2014. Demystifying Disease, Democratizing Healthcare. Science Translational Medicine. 26 February 2014: Vol. 6 no. 225 pp. 225ed5. DOI:10.1126/scitranslmed.3008665
Hood L, Auffray C. 2013. Participatory Medicine Is Revolutionizing Healthcare. Genome medicine. 5:110.
Flores M, Glusman G, Brogaard K, Price ND, Hood L. 2013. P4 medicine: how systems medicine will transform the healthcare sector and society. Personalized Medicine. 10:6, 565-576.
Hood L. 2013. Inventing the Future. Institute for Systems Biology. 2012 Annual Report.
Hood L. 2013. Systems Biology and P4 Medicine: Past, Present, and Future. Rambam Maimonides Med J. 4(2):e0012.