- Scientists & Leadership
- ISB Research
- Education & Outreach
1. Chuan-Xing Li, Yong-sheng Li, Juan Xu, Jun-ying Lv, Ye Ma, Ting-ting Shao, Bin-sheng Gong, Ren-jie Tan, Yun Xiao and Xia Li. Disease-driven detection of differential inherited SNP modules from SNP network. Gene, 2011. 489(2): p. 119-29.
2. Dapeng Hao and Chuanxing Li. The Dichotomy in Degree Correlation of Biological Networks. PLoS ONE 6(12): e28322. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0028322.
3. Dapeng Hao*, Cong Ren, Chuanxing Li*. Revisiting the variance of clustering coefficient of biological networks suggests different modularity structure. BMC Systems Biology.
4. Juan Xu, Chuan-Xing Li, Yong-Sheng Li, Jun-Ying Lv, Ye Ma, Ting-Ting Shao, Liang-De Xu, Ying-Ying Wang, Lei Du, Yun-Peng Zhang, Wei Jiang, Chun-Quan Li, Yun Xia, Xia Li. MiRNA-miRNA synergistic network: construction via co-regulating functional modules and disease miRNA topological features. Nucleic Acids Res, 2010.
5. Xu, Juan, Chuan-Xing Li, Jun-Ying Lv, Yong-Sheng Li, Yun Xiao, Ting-Ting Shao, Xiao Huo, et al. 2011. “Prioritizing candidate disease miRNAs by topological features in the miRNA target-dysregulated network: case study of prostate cancer.” Molecular cancer therapeutics 10 (10) (October): 1857-66. doi:10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-11-0055.
6. Chuanxing Li, G. Zhang, X. Li, S. Rao, B. Gong, W. Jiang, D. Hao, P. Wu, C. Wu, L. Du, Y. Xiao, and Y. Wang, A systematic method for mapping multiple loci: an application to construct a genetic network for rheumatoid arthritis. Gene, 2008. 408(1-2): p. 104-11.
7. Chuanxing Li, L. Du, X. Li, B. S. Gong, J. Zhang, and S. Q. Rao, Novel strategies to identify relevant molecular signatures for complex human diseases based on data of identical-by-decent profiles and genomic context. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao, 2006. 38(1): p. 74-7.
8. Chuanxing Li, Lei Du, Xia Li, Binsheng Gong, Jie Zhang, and Shaoqi Rao, Analysis of Sib-Pair IBD Profiles and Genomic Context for Identification of the Relevant Molecular Signatures for Alcoholism. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2005. 3614: p. 845-851.